We ensure that all the documents we edit adhere to industry standards. This is called “standard manuscript format.” Some clients let us format the manuscripts for them, for a fee. Others save money by formatting the manuscripts themselves, according to the following specifications:
- Font Face: Times or Times New Roman or Courier
- Font Size: 12 point
- Line Spacing: Double-Spaced (please format this using Word, not hitting “enter” twice between each line).
- Indent first line of paragraphs half an inch using margin, not tabs
- Margins: 1 inch on all edges.
- Page size: US Letter (8.5 x 11)
- Header: Right-aligned containing your last name, your story title, and current page number.
- Example: Evans / Griffin’s Feather / 45
- Footer: None